A Big Sale May Be Coming....

Do we know for sure if it's a sale and not that they are going to release the new cruise ship schedule? I know that I have a cruise booked for Nov 2016 specifically because it's the exact itinerary on the exact date that I want. If the itinerary changes, I will definitely be calling to change it. And will not be a happy camper. Maybe that's what they are preparing for, customers that have to reschedule.

My best friend works for Carnival. When they have big sales going on, they will "release hours" for their customer service people to take to help with expected heavy call times. They just released a bunch for Monday and Tuesday!

Awesome. I checked and now I am getting a balcony for $379 for my 7 day Splendor cruise in November.

Just kidding. No drops today

Do we know for sure if it's a sale and not that they are going to release the new cruise ship schedule? I know that I have a cruise booked for Nov 2016 specifically because it's the exact itinerary on the exact date that I want. If the itinerary changes, I will definitely be calling to change it. And will not be a happy camper. Maybe that's what they are preparing for, customers that have to reschedule.

I haven't seen any announcements and honestly don't expect one until towards the end of the week. I'll be pleasantly surprised if they announce anymore about this dancing of the ships before Wednesday.

Here are the details about this 24 hour sale:

24-HOUR SALE

Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates may vary by ship, stateroom type and sail date. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $40.44 to $222.82, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Offer is applicable in guarantee categories IS/OV/BL only. Carnival will assign the stateroom at a later time. Some restrictions including stateroom/category availability apply. Cancellation penalties apply. Offer bookings made as part of a group will include amenities. Offer is applicable on select sailings through Fall 2015. Offer does not apply to Carnival Australia. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between 12:00 AM EST on April 13, 2015 and 11:59 PM EST on April 13, 2015. Please request rate code P3P. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas, Panama & Malta.

You can fill out the form or call for the lower price if you see one with this sale, but keep in mind that you will lose the room you picked out as this sale is for assigned cabins. I believe you also lose the ability to apply for any future drops.

Ahhhh. OK. Wow its hard to tell. The room isn't so much a big deal but the drop was 80pp. On the sunshine in sept. Tough decision.

And I hope for a REAL sale LOLOLOL:D:p I still need a cruise in Dec.

LOL!!!! Yep! Where's the REAL SALE!!! The last sale that I scored on was the 36 hour sale they had in the fall. Landed a 7/night Christmas cruise for $650/pp balcony guarantee. I couldn't believe it. It was running $1200/pp balcony and a inside was $900/pp. Again I waited and waited and watched it every day. We saved so much money we decided to fly to NOLA. LOL!!

I'm playing Russian roulette with my May cruise in a few weeks hoping the price drops before I book. I know we're going and I can drive to the port so I don't have to worry about airfare but it's Memorial Day week so I don't know if it will drop any more. No drop with this 24 hour sale. I put a hold on 2 cabins and I'll see what happens tomorrow. They'll probably just extended their 24 Hour Sale. LOL!!!