Cagney's NA for reservation on Dawn?

ELA

Is Cagney no longer part of the unlimited specialty dining? When I was singing up for the special the NCL rep recited it along the others that we could eat at. I don't see it on the NCL website as available to book and wonder if it will shop up at one point? We're sailing in July.

Thanks

Ela

I think it's not available after July 2nd - it's available to book on my June cruise, but not my July cruise. Hopefully they get it figured out soon and it is still included. Of course, the July cruise is the one we have the UDP for.

See the thread on this topic. NCL has confirmed that Cagney's cannot be currently booked pre cruise, but only on board. They did not specify any dates, but by comparing the experiences of those who were successful at booking and who was not, it has been figured out that you can still book if your cruise date is prior to 7-03 but not if it is after 7-03.

So if you are sailing in July it appears you will have to wait until you board to book.

Edited by punkincc

Thank you all - yes I did see that tread a couple of days ago but couldn't find it! We like our dinner as early as 5pm (of course it changes on the cruise :-) so hopefully we can check off Cagneys off our list early!