Carnival Miracle

AzCruiseGurl

I got to visit room 4228. It was really nice. That balcony was incredible! Being above the dining room might create a tiny tiny amount of noise from below, but only during dinnertimes. The dining room is empty all night long. The VS on deck 5 are not a 2-room suite. It's just one big room, so I would avoid those unless the good ones are all taken. Neither of the 2 rooms in the suite are very large, but it's nice to have that separation. The VS on deck 8 are below the aft pool area, so there's a chance of getting chair scraping noise from above, so I would put those on the bottom of the list. So I think you've got a safe bet for either on decks 4, 6, or 7. Some people like being higher, some people like me prefer being lower.

Edited by k2excursion

I got to visit room 4228. It was really nice. That balcony was incredible! Being above the dining room might create a tiny tiny amount of noise from below, but only during dinnertimes. The dining room is empty all night long. The VS on deck 5 are not a 2-room suite. It's just one big room, so I would avoid those unless the good ones are all taken. Neither of the 2 rooms in the suite are very large, but it's nice to have that separation. The VS on deck 8 are below the aft pool area, so there's a chance of getting chair scraping noise from above, so I would put those on the bottom of the list. So I think you've got a safe bet for either on decks 4, 6, or 7. Some people like being higher, some people like me prefer being lower.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. Very helpful information.

I booked one on deck 7. We have never had a VS so we are EXCITED! :D:p

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. Very helpful information.

I booked one on deck 7. We have never had a VS so we are EXCITED! :D:p

You're welcome. I know you'll enjoy it. Those aft wrap balconies are the best balconies on any ship. The big room(s) is just a bonus.

Maybe too late...

Deck 4 (4228 or 4237) VS cabins have a full overhang, deepest useable deck space, one flight stairs down to MDR (never heard a bit of noise), laundry room across the hall, two doors down to exterior stairs to deck 3, closest to the water, .........

We've had these two cabins half a dozen times (prefer 4228).

We've got 7347 booked for our Hawaii cruise in January. We have never been in a vista suite so we are excited also to try it. We always stay on the Lido but since the Miracle doesn't have cabins there I picked this one. Watched a lot of videos on You tube. Let us know how your cabin was!!!