Parking at Baltimore (Pride)

Michie78

in the past they made you pay for 8 days. $120 i paid this on 4 cruises.

i was on the first pride cruise sailing out of baltimore again on 03/29/15. this time they only charged for 7 days. $105 hopefully they changed their policy for good. it was always a rip off paying for 8 days not 7. they were basically double dipping on sunday. making both the embarkation and the debarkation crowd pay at the same time.

also there are 2 different lines one for cash and one for credit card. the credit card line can get backed up some times and the cash line is always empty.

the baltimore port is very easy and convenient.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our one time out of Baltimore was so easy that we booked our next one out of Baltimore, as well. Lot opens pretty early and I think it was because the line was backing up into the road. Lol! I was on the ship with a drink in my hand by 11:30! Whew, you can't beat that!!!

Does anybody know how the Baltimore cruise terminal handles parking for back to back cruises? Can you pay for the entire time in advance, or, do you need to "repark" when you get back to Baltimore the first time, or, can you get away with just paying for parking during the first part of the B2B?

just off the Pride last week. It was $105 for the week. HOWEVER, they don't open the lot till almost everyone is off the ship. It was the most unorganized that I have ever seen (4 times on the Pride). It was horrible. Everyone was backed up onto the road. Once opened they make 3 lines, then they only let a about 5-6 cars from the line proceed to the next "stop" rotating which line they take the cars from. Then you are stopped again before going to the porters to unload luggage. Then stopped again so someone can ask you cash or credit and directed to the proper line. THEN you get to pay and go park. We got there about 11 and the line was so long we circled and went to Walmart to get a couple of last minute stuff.