NCL upgrade/upsell number.... not open on weekends?

NJsharon

Darn, I am ready to try to do an upsell, but now they aren't open.

Any way to get to talk to someone in that department, other than talking to the regular NCL general number?

Don't want to wait until Monday as the cabin I want may sell out. :(

Any way to get to talk to someone in that department, other than talking to the regular NCL general number?

Don't want to wait until Monday as the cabin I want may sell out. :(

The regular NCL number is the only one to call, or your PCC's number. If there IS an official upsell/upgrade department, they would never give out the number.

I am not aware that there is a specific number to call but if there is, I'd love to have it!!

Edited by Kingmaker_inc

The regular NCL number is the only one to call, or your PCC's number. If there IS an official upsell/upgrade department, they would never give out the number.

They give it to you when they send you an upsell email. However they are only open 9-5 on weekdays. It says in the email that you can email them after hours.

Ummm, yes there is a special upsell number to call, I have it. But when you reach it is says it is only open M-F for set hours.

Thanks Fido, will check my email. ;)

• 10 months later...
Ummm, yes there is a special upsell number to call, I have it. But when you reach it is says it is only open M-F for set hours.

Thanks Fido, will check my email. ;)

Hello Sharon, I'm Eric from Dayton, OH. I will be on NCL's Dawn sailing from NOLA to Western Caribbean end of April. Would you share that number with me? My email is rickoh at Ameritech.net. Thank you very much!

hello sharon, i'm eric from dayton, oh. I will be on ncl's dawn sailing from nola to western caribbean end of april. Would you share that number with me? My email is rickoh at ameritech.net. Thank you very much!

For someone with over 3K posts, you should know better by now that there is an official upsell department and phone number: 1.800.625.4309. They answer the phone as the "Upsell Department."

For someone with over 3K posts, you should know better by now that there is an official upsell department and phone number..

We posters with several thousand posts know about it (the post you replied to is a year old when situation was a bit different still) but we also know that previously when the number was circulated here publicly, the upsell department finally got overloaded and decided not to take unsolicited incoming calls at all - that situation lasted for a long time (years) until quite recently when they started taking calls again and the amount of these upsell threads here exploded (again!).

For someone with over 3K posts, you should know better by now that there is an official upsell department and phone number: 1.800.625.4309. They answer the phone as the "Upsell Department."

They are called "business enhancement"