Wifi on quantum

I was on Quantum two weeks ago and there was no free wi-fi. I bought a 72 hour package for $59.

The internet was pretty decent too, not as slow as on previous cruises.

Also there are only 4 computers for general use, they are counting on you using your own device.

Hope that helps!

We were on the Quantum in January. The captain gave everyone free w fi for the entire cruise. We are going back on her in May. I hope we will have free wi fi again.

Question: Do we have to make reservation on all the dinners (we do not like to eat at WJ buffets) ? And how about lunch, reservation needed?:)

Question: Do we have to make reservation on all the dinners (we do not like to eat at WJ buffets) ? And how about lunch, reservation needed?:)

One of the biggest complaints I've read online about the Quantum is the DD. Having read that, we made all of our dinner reservations ahead of time and had absolutely no problems. If possible, I would strongly suggest you do that if you have a restaurant preference and time you'd like. BTW, we loved the Grande...

We booked late and so I could not get a single dinner reservation online before boarding.

We made our reservations day by day and we were always accommodated with a reservation very close to the time slot we requested. We loved the DD!

I thought the food was the best I have ever experienced on my 40+ cruises. We loved all of the restaurants. Never a bad meal, and a few were outstanding.

WIFI on the Quantum in February was VERY GOOD. Unfortunately I had to stay in contact with work and it was quite easy and as fast as at home on my cable modem. I believe the cost for the week was $129 (one device) but I received an Emerald Discount so I don't remember exactly but was please with the WIFI speed (especially compared to other ships).