Spirit--Laundry Facities??

greenie

Thank you, CruisingfromMN and Don Haynes!

I kind of thought there wasn't. It's not at ALL a problem one way or another and I am REALLY looking forward to "meeting" and getting to know the Spirit.

BF was just wondering, saying he'd just pack more if there isn't. He's the type who 1)packs a normal-to--light amount of clothes and 2)will do laundry on a cruise. I'm the type who 1)packs 7 pairs of sandels, sneakers and shoes (just in case), ends up only wearing 2 pairs the whole time, and packs 7 pairs again the next time (just in case) and 2)will happily waste some hard-earned cash on laundry service if necessary. Which it never is, cuz I pack so much.

Thanks again! :)

Thank you, CruisingfromMN and Don Haynes!

I kind of thought there wasn't. It's not at ALL a problem one way or another and I am REALLY looking forward to "meeting" and getting to know the Spirit.

BF was just wondering, saying he'd just pack more if there isn't. He's the type who 1)packs a normal-to--light amount of clothes and 2)will do laundry on a cruise. I'm the type who 1)packs 7 pairs of sandels, sneakers and shoes (just in case), ends up only wearing 2 pairs the whole time, and packs 7 pairs again the next time (just in case) and 2)will happily waste some hard-earned cash on laundry service if necessary. Which it never is, cuz I pack so much.

Thanks again! :)

You describe my husband and myself but in reverse! He always, always overpacks.

I pack three polo shirts, slacks/shorts, boxers, and socks, one swimsuit, light jacket, razor, comb, deodorant stick, toothpaste, and toothbrush.... That's it, what I am wearing plus my trusty camera which I wear around my neck. One little bag, one even smaller camera, plus my wallet.

Usually by the time I have used these, the special appears and I have everything laundered in the one bag I'm given.

There is no need to pack anything else. If I need anything, I can always purchase the items aboard the ship or onshore. I usually end up coming back with more than what I take, another souvenir t-shirt, cap, coffee cup, and my treasured Lattitudes pin.......

I pack three polo shirts, slacks/shorts, boxers, and socks, one swimsuit, light jacket, razor, comb, deodorant stick, toothpaste, and toothbrush.... That's it, what I am wearing plus my trusty camera which I wear around my neck. One little bag, one even smaller camera, plus my wallet.

Usually by the time I have used these, the special appears and I have everything laundered in the one bag I'm given.

There is no need to pack anything else. If I need anything, I can always purchase the items aboard the ship or onshore. I usually end up coming back with more than what I take, another souvenir t-shirt, cap, coffee cup, and my treasured Lattitudes pin.......

Wow, I am impressed. It must be so nice not to be lugging stuff with you ... If you could be a woman and do that, then I'd be in awe!

;)

Archived