Super Shuttle from Pier to Airport

jff50

I am using Super Shuttle to get from the airport to a hotel in San Pedro before taking the Summit on January 2nd. But I am concerned about the timing if I take Super Shuttle back from the cruise port to the airport. I have an 11:50 flight out of LAX. I assume that I can get taxis right at the pier, but I'm concerned with trying to make an appointment with Super Shuttle. What have people's experience been with using Super Shuttle to get from San Pedro to LAX for a flight around noon.

Yes, you can get taxis at the pier, and for a flight that early I would get the earliest disembarkation tags you can and grab a taxi. You may not make it to LAX on time if SuperShuttle makes too many other stops.

In August, we used golden west express to get from the pier to the airport for a 11:55am. This was a private van service and the cost was $58 (there was four of us). Excellent service and I would highly recommend them. We requested early disembarktion and were off the ship by 8am and the airport by 9am. www.goldenwestexpress.com

Depending on the size of your party, SuperShuttle has a line of private cars called Exeucar (I know I spelled that wrong, just go to the Supershuttle websight) where it will take you directly to your gate, you're their only guests. I think the capacity is only 3 or 4 passengers and it is more expensive by maybe $30 than the shuttle, but it might be more comfortable than a taxi or shuttle. I'm going to try the car service as I plan on being hungover when I get off my cruise and don't want screaming kids, multiple stops, etc., before I get on the plane to come home.

Archived