purchasing bottle of wine for 2 nights in MDR

robinlynn

This will be our first Celebrity Cruise where we will be eating several nights in the MDR, When we travelled in AQ in the past, we would buy a bottle of something special in Blu and they would hold it for our return visit the next evening.

Since we opted for the premium beverage package, we will most likely be having a cocktail of two before dinner, wine with dinner, and a drink or two after dinner. I wouldn't mind paying our of pocket on occasion for a special bottle with dinner, while only having maybe a glass, considering all those before and after cocktails. My question, will they hold our open bottle for the next evening in the MDR like they did in the past in BLU?

Thanks

Robin

.... My question, will they hold our open bottle for the next evening in the MDR like they did in the past in BLU?

They will hold it for you regardless of where you want to have dinner the next night. So you can buy a bottle one night in a specialty restaurant, for example, have them hold it for you, and then get it again the next night in the MDR.