Just got off radiance ask me any questions

Junior suites and higher are supposed to have kettles and coffeepots.:)

I have sailed twice on Voyager in a balcony room and had a kettle both times. I would have thought the whole fleet would be the same. Is this to do with the class of ship do you think?

I have sailed twice on Voyager in a balcony room and had a kettle both times. I would have thought the whole fleet would be the same. Is this to do with the class of ship do you think?

My understanding is that it has to do with the port of departure. Ships sailing from the UK usually have kettles in every staterooms. When those same ships are sailing from the US, there are no kettles except in JS and higher staterooms.

• 2 weeks later...
My understanding is that it has to do with the port of departure. Ships sailing from the UK usually have kettles in every staterooms. When those same ships are sailing from the US, there are no kettles except in JS and higher staterooms.

Apparently the Radiance out of Sydney do not supply kettles as do Voyager out of Sydney according to recent departures from other CC members. Darn! Will have to call room service after 5am. I am an early riser.

There is pool seating for suite guests..stadium style (tier level style)..just under the skybar..but not that close to the pool JMHO. Off the ROS last May during a northbound Alaska...

In addition for those traveling with children...The nursery for those under 2 yrs old and the kids club are amazing on ROS..a great staff...wonderful childrens program. We used it several times for our 17 month old grandson.

Enjoy the ROS will be on her again for the September Sawyer Glacier Alaska cruise.

The last time we were on Radiance, the reserved sign had been taken away.:mad:

That was Christmas 2014.

• 1 month later...

We are traveling with an 12,11 and 6 year old. I see the adventure clubs will have them separate, I worry the younger one will not want to stay without the other two. Anyone have thoughts on that? Thanks!

First Time Cruiser!

Just cruised the radiance of the seas from 31/3/2015-12/4/2015

Cruising the South Pacific

Ask me any questions?

Hi Briecait,

Thanks for providing your time to answer questions.:)

Coffee - where is complimentary coffee served? Is it proper coffee or from an urn/self serve machine? What is the Park Cafe?

Beverage cost and Packages - prices of cocktails and beers; did you buy a beverage package - if so, any comments?

Thanks in advance.

We are traveling with an 12,11 and 6 year old. I see the adventure clubs will have them separate, I worry the younger one will not want to stay without the other two. Anyone have thoughts on that? Thanks!

First Time Cruiser!

Hi there,

We went on Radiance in April with my 5 and 2 year old. The kids club are seperate yes but from what i can remember the 6-8 year olds and the 9+ were in the same room as such but just doing seperate activities.

Babies are in a seperate room and 3-5 year olds in a seperate room.

Im sure a 6 year old will be fine, i know my 5 year old loved kids club and always asked to go she made new friends. You will be fine :)

Hi Briecait,

Thanks for providing your time to answer questions.:)

Coffee - where is complimentary coffee served? Is it proper coffee or from an urn/self serve machine? What is the Park Cafe?

Beverage cost and Packages - prices of cocktails and beers; did you buy a beverage package - if so, any comments?

Thanks in advance.

Free coffee is served in the windjammer, i didnt really drink it but im pretty sure it was either instant or perculated in an urn type thing. You can get proper coffee from cafe lattitudes but costs money $$

The park cafe has sandwhiches, salads, roast beef rolls, pies, sausage rolls that type of snack type thing.

Beverage package:Soda package was $10usd a day i think...

Replenish i.e premium coffes, water, softdrink $22usd per day

Select: $42 usd per day beer, wine, non alcoholic cocktails soda

premium %57usd per day cocktails (up to $14, frozen cocktails, beer, wine, water, soda

Ultimate $67usd per day =- everything

I bought the soda package probably didnt use it as much as it would have been to just buy it outright still deciding whether to get the package on our next trip.

Cocktail prices are about $14, non alco cocktails $5,white wine $8-9 glass, red wine $9-12 glass beer $ american ones $7.50, others $6.50, softdrinks $2-3.

If your a big drinker it would be worth getting the packages, you would need to drink 7-8 beers per day EVERY DAY to break even....

What was your South Pacific Itinerary and what did you do at each port?

We went to Noumea and Isle of pines only

Noumea - We went on the hop on hop off bus $15AUD there were about 15 stops you just hop off on the ones you want to see. We went to the market, beach, playground for the kids, shopping centre. By then the kids were getting cranky so went back to the city and walked around then back to the ship.

Isle of pines - We just had a casual beach, snorkling day. Make sure your up early to get a tender ticket by the time we were ready we had to wait a few hours to actually get there so we wernt there long!