App on the Magic

tbag124

I saw that the texting feature does not yet work on the Magic, though the newsletter said it should. Can you do other things from the app like make dining or nursery reservations? Or does it really only just show you the days navigator? nothing more interactive?

I saw that the texting feature does not yet work on the Magic, though the newsletter said it should. Can you do other things from the app like make dining or nursery reservations? Or does it really only just show you the days navigator? nothing more interactive?

September 2014 it was looking up stuff only, not making reservations, appointments for spa, etc.

It downloads the Navigator each day. Gives you the "where can I eat right now", "what can I do right now" and port info with pier and all aboard times. There is usually an onboard shopping special on one tab, and an info page on the ship you are on. On big show nights they would highlight the show for that night.

I thought the most informative part was the activities, what movie is playing where and when. We would also lay by the pool in the morning and read the dinner menu and debate and decide what we wanted for dinner, then show up and change our minds.

The texting between us and "friends" was pretty neat on Dream. If you have people traveling not in your room, you can ask them for their 6 digit number and hen can message them.

An update on iTunes today for the App states 'stay in touch with friends on board using Onboard Chat - now available to Guests on all 4 ships.

Anyone on Magic updated the App yet??

Gillian.

I got the update today on Google play, will be on board the Magic first full week of May so we will try it out then!

Can you PLEASE find out for me whether Cedomir (a head server) will be on the WBTA? Thank you SO much! Our one request will be to sit in his section if he is on board!

An update on iTunes today for the App states 'stay in touch with friends on board using Onboard Chat - now available to Guests on all 4 ships.

Anyone on Magic updated the App yet??

Gillian.

Thanks! I jut updated mine! Hope it works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the announcement says "Now available on all 4 ships." I would figure that means it is currently on all 4 DCL ships as of this moment.

I know it was only partially active on the Magic last fall but that they were working on the other features. Seems that they have completed it.......

Well' date=' the announcement says "Now available on all 4 ships." I would figure that means it is currently on all 4 DCL ships as of this moment.

I know it was only partially active on the Magic last fall but that they were working on the other features. Seems that they have completed it.......[/quote']

Not sure. It said the same thing when I updated my app but I was just on the Magic in Feb and the txt part of the app was not working. :(

I can certainly try. What is WBTA?

West Bound Trans Atlantic in September. (taking the Magic from Barcelona to Miami)

Thanks for trying, whether or not you succeed. My guess is that most of the head servers will know who is scheduled to be on board.

Edited by moki'smommy