Can I see my OBC online?

Hi -

I want to confirm that our OBC is on our reservation. It is points from BOA that we redeemed. Where can I see it on the booking/website? My printer is being stubborn, so I am not able to print out the confirmation e-mails for the OBC.

Thanks!

Hi -

I want to confirm that our OBC is on our reservation. It is points from BOA that we redeemed. Where can I see it on the booking/website? My printer is being stubborn, so I am not able to print out the confirmation e-mails for the OBC.

Thanks!

OBC does not show up online. However, you can see your Royal OBC (including Visa points OBC) on your Royal booking invoice. Request one from whoever booked your cruise.

According to the paperwork that came with the BOA card, Redeemed points notice will be sent to Royal Caribbean and applied to your reservation "close to Final Payment Date." If you redeem after final Payment date, you are asked to call RCCI at 888-305-4626 to ensure that My Cruise Points are applied to your reservation.

I did the BOA card to and have purchased the extra OBC. I have an email that came confirming my purchase and have printed it out. I am planning on including it with the other paperwork that I bring aboard in October. Maybe you could forward your email to another computer and print it off there. I think having the copy of the OBC reward in something you want to make sure you have with you when you get aboard.

Hi -

Thanks!

The OBC is usually posted to your reservation a couple of weeks prior to the sail date, although I have had the OBC posted sooner. As Clarea noted, get a copy of your reservation confirmation AND take along any confirmation that you have received showing that you redeemed your points for OBC.