Entertainment Bookings

Hi All

Have just found out the entertainment is now open for our July and September 2015 cruises.

30 July is Western Mediterranean on the Allure. There was no musical available to book a reservation for. Does anybody know what is happening with that or do you think it is not available due to the Allure going into dry dock.

I found it odd that Cats was available to book in September but not the show for July.

Any advice would be much appreciated.:D

Hi Bob

Thanks for your quick reply.

What do you think the chances are that there won't be a show?

I don't mind either way it's more whether I keep checking back to see if the site has been updated

Thanks Again.

Hi Bob

Thanks for your quick reply.

What do you think the chances are that there won't be a show?

I don't mind either way it's more whether I keep checking back to see if the site has been updated

Thanks Again.

I would be very surprised if there was no Broadway show.

Current rumor right now that I've seen is that Mama Mia might not start until a couple weeks in the Med routes.

I'm on the June 18th Rome sailing and the last rumor I've read is that Mama Mia will start on the June 15th sailing (from Barcelona). Obviously, I'm hoping that's true.

Either way, I would assume that nothing will be available to book until dry dock is complete.

Thanks everybody for the responses. At least I know not to keeping checking back. I have booked everything else, so if it does go ahead I may just need to miss something depending on the night the shows are on. :)

Does anyone know how to book the Entertainment? I have checked the internet booking and it just says " stand up", " ice -show" or show" .

How do you know what time the shows are? How do you already know when you have the time to se the shows ? Do you have to pre-book? Last time we went on a RCCL cruise you didn´t have to pre-book. I have so been looking forward to see Mama Mia on our cruise. Last autumn RCCL did a big campaign of the fact that Mama Mia would be on the Allure this summer!

Does anyone know how to book the Entertainment? I have checked the internet booking and it just says " stand up", " ice -show" or show" .

How do you know what time the shows are? How do you already know when you have the time to se the shows ? Do you have to pre-book? Last time we went on a RCCL cruise you didn´t have to pre-book. I have so been looking forward to see Mama Mia on our cruise. Last autumn RCCL did a big campaign of the fact that Mama Mia would be on the Allure this summer!

For Oasis class ships, there are too many guests onboard than can be accomodated with the traditional two performances per evening. You don't absolutely need reservations, you can wait in the standby line and get into the theater about 10 minutes before the show if there is space. However, if you want a better choice of seats, then it would be good to have reservations.

When we book the shows here on the US website, we can see the day(s) and times(s) each show is offered. If you cannot see days and times of each show, then I would call your local Royal customer support and ask them for help making reservations.

Edited by clarea

Hi Swedish! We have the same problem (swedish too :))I sent an e-mail to RCCL, waiting for an answer. We are trying to book in the Cruiseplanner (American HomePage and we had no problem with the drinkpackages and shoreexcursions)

Have you manager to book yet? If you have, how did you do? I will post here if/when I get an answer from RCCL.