Classic bev package

redflag216

As a part of the 123GO promo, my partner and I chose the drink packages for our upcoming cruise. We are both light to moderate drinkers, although I have been known to throw back a few extra. The bev package seems like the most bang for your buck, but I would like to know if there is enough of a selection to sustain me without wanting to upgrade to premium? Would I be able to get a martini in the martini bar with the classic package? I know there are $ limits that come along with the classic, but is it that difficult to determine what is what when I step up to a bar? With all this said, I am content with drinking mojitos, long island iced teas etc. my whole cruise...

As a part of the 123GO promo, my partner and I chose the drink packages for our upcoming cruise. We are both light to moderate drinkers, although I have been known to throw back a few extra. The bev package seems like the most bang for your buck, but I would like to know if there is enough of a selection to sustain me without wanting to upgrade to premium? Would I be able to get a martini in the martini bar with the classic package? I know there are $ limits that come along with the classic, but is it that difficult to determine what is what when I step up to a bar? With all this said, I am content with drinking mojitos, long island iced teas etc. my whole cruise...

I haven't looked at the links that are provided in Post #2, but quite possibly they may provide some information to help you with a decision. Many people on the fence about deciding to upgrade usually make that decision on the ship once they have tried the Classic Package for a couple of days to see if it works for them. If not, then you have until 3 days from the end of the cruise to upgrade.

EDIT: After opening up the links in Post #2, I think the 3rd link is the most comprehensive source of information you can find. It is regularly updated by another cruise critic member on a volunteer basis. If you have specific questions, they can best be answered there.

Good luck!

Edited by vulcan1971

If I can pay $11 per day per person and not have to give a second thought as to what I'm ordering, it's worth it to me. I don't want to spend my vacation trying to look at menus and decide if I want something or not based on cost.