Just back from a 5 day on the Triumph!

mDag

I agree, the Suess Breakfast was fun. One thing I thought was neat... have the kids take their little menus up to the character when they go for pictures. One of the other staff members will stamp the characters "autograph" on the back.

I agree, the Suess Breakfast was fun. One thing I thought was neat... have the kids take their little menus up to the character when they go for pictures. One of the other staff members will stamp the characters "autograph" on the back.

I want the character's autograph too !! Lol I wonder if they will give adults autographs as well ?

I want the character's autograph too !! Lol I wonder if they will give adults autographs as well ?

They give out a little coloring pamphlet and stamp it w the characters' autograph. There were several adults getting pics and autographs.

Glad you had a good time. We've sailed on the Triumph 3 times now and every time we've had a fantastic time.

When we're in Coz, we usually take the Twister boat to Passion Island, which is all inclusive with an open bar so yay for that! We love the Twister boats and we always ask for Hector (Willy, who used to captain Twister #3, has since been given a promotion) who is very courteous and helpful and reminds everybody about a thousand times "Safety is the first, first is the safety!" :)

We did the Seuss breakfast when we were on the Freedom over Spring Break and my son LOVED the red/white pancakes he had for breakfast that day. You're right about the omelets...DH had one of those and it was GINORMOUS (or at least it seemed that way to me) which was about perfect for him. I had the waffles with the different flavored...cream? Jelly? Whatever it was it was delicious.

Edited by IPlayWithString

• 1 month later...