Does Shore Excursion Guide list all tours?

tessar

We're headed out of San Juan on the RC Adventure of the Sea on May 3. Are there more shore excursion options once you board the ship? The published shore excursions guide does not have what we are looking forward to doing. So, I'm wondering if there will be more options once we board the ship? We want to do a catamaran tour to the Pitons at St. Lucia and the only one listed in the guide is a french-speaking tour.

Thanks

We're headed out of San Juan on the RC Adventure of the Sea on May 3. Are there more shore excursion options once you board the ship? The published shore excursions guide does not have what we are looking forward to doing. So, I'm wondering if there will be more options once we board the ship? We want to do a catamaran tour to the Pitons at St. Lucia and the only one listed in the guide is a french-speaking tour.

Thanks

Have you logged into your cruise planner to check if available in English, or are you looking at the downloadable brochure?

I would double check the planner first, especially if are selecting from the brochure as opposed to what is available for your specific cruise. I have seen some excursions that when you try to book they will have a language preference box. There are not many like that but there are some.

Seeing as you are quite close to sailing the online availability may be sold out. We have been informed in the past they keep a certain percentage for onboard bookings.

We were on Adventure 2/2015...We did a private tour in St Lucia and loved it!! However, I was checking excursions from time to time and I noticed they added a few as the date got closer,

You also might find a tour you like has been cancelled once you are on the ship due to any number of reasons. Its always a good idea too check as soon as possible once you get on the ship to see if your tours are ok and if not to make other arrangements.