Just back from Gem cruise

Vacationlover2

Any questions? We had a regular balcony cabin 10632. No special promos. This was one of our best cruises ever. Prior cruises on royal Olympic, now defunct, carnival destiny, Disney fantasy and wonder, rccl oasis and celebrity millennium. We have girls ages 9 and 13.

That is so good to hear! We got off the Gem about 2 weeks ago & our girls that are 9yrs old had an amazing time as did we too. Also ranked up there in our top cruises!

Did you get to know the entertainment crew (Big Ben, Mandy, Joey etc.)? They made it for me, were so friendly & nice.

Oh & the kids club! My girls lived in the kids club almost. lol That was great too!

Was Gio still the cruise director or was Dan Dan back?

Glad you had a great time, so when are you booking again?! lol

Depending on how small your girls are, they could both sleep on the pull out couch, but mine used the couch and the pull down bed over the couch. The room is weird. When the pull down bed is open, you have to crawl between the couch and bed to get to the balcony. Also, we found the clothing storage to be a little tight for the 4 of us. Of course, my 13 year old took all 3 drawers lol