Hi Can anyone help please. Taking granddaughter and her friend, both 18, on a cruise and have been looking at the Spirit. Are their many in their age range on the Spirit, as I do not know much about this ship.

Thank you for any help.

Edited by Mollythedolly

Hi Mollythedolly

Its been couple of years since we have been on the Spirit but from what I can remember the answer is yes, its a sister ship to the Celebration. We have found that all the Thomson ships have all age groups, and they all have late night disco's.

Have a great time:)

Hi Mollythedolly

Its been couple of years since we have been on the Spirit but from what I can remember the answer is yes, its a sister ship to the Celebration. We have found that all the Thomson ships have all age groups, and they all have late night disco's.

Have a great time:)

Thank you Pensioncruiser,

Having never been on the Spirit I didn't know a lot about her and after looking at the 2016 brochure, sent via email to me, this ship and the Majesty look the best value for July and August 2016 compared to the others including Dream and Discovery. I know the girl's will love whatever ship is selected for them and hopefully the weather will be lovely and by looking at some of the ports of call, which me and my other half have already been to see, I'm sure some will be interesting and some easy to walk around in.

Thank you again for your reply.

Edited by Mollythedolly

Just back from a cruise on the Spirit. There appeared to be families, young couples, elderly couples and a few teenagers on board. Plenty to see and do for all ages from excursions, going ashore yourself, on board entertainment. Enjoy!

Just back from a cruise on the Spirit. There appeared to be families, young couples, elderly couples and a few teenagers on board. Plenty to see and do for all ages from excursions, going ashore yourself, on board entertainment. Enjoy!

Thank you mjkStirling for your reply with this information. It seems to be quite a mixed age group. Hope you had a good time.

Been back from the Spirit almost 2 weeks, had great time. High Spirits where there's disco, cabaret and Top Men playing is often a good place to find the younger cruisers. My children cruised on Spirit with me last year, aged 23 and 17, both really enjoyed it.

Been back from the Spirit almost 2 weeks, had great time. High Spirits where there's disco, cabaret and Top Men playing is often a good place to find the younger cruisers. My children cruised on Spirit with me last year, aged 23 and 17, both really enjoyed it.

Thanks Witsend1, this sounds ideal. Glad you had a good time.