Just off the jewel! Fabulous!!

apmecruise

I will write a review when I get a chance! Our group of 9 just got off the jewel and had a marvelous time! Great service, great accommodations fabulous drinks and great friends!!

Relax about all the negative press. Food was good, service timely ( sometimes a bit slower but it was generally due to requests to change things, get special foods or add meals after we gave our order!). Waiters and bar staff took orders quickly and with a smile! Staff and officers attentive and and available. Room lovely and towel animals and bedtime chocolates plentiful. On board entertainment fabulous! I

want to go back!!

Cant wait for your review, being new to NCL and going on the Jewel just waiting for reviews of what the Jewel is like. Thanks

Ditto... what Perini said. We will be on the Jewel in Nov and I am just reading up for excitement and get familiar. It seems the last extensive review for it was back in 2013, so would really like to see some newer reviews about the Jewel.

I've sailed on the Jewel twice to Alaska. I love that ship!!!!!

I have been working on a review of my trips to Alaska on the Jewel. It's here somewhere on the forums. Try searching "Alaska Cruises". It should come up.

I found my review I had been working on. Still need to finish the very last of it. I got side-tracked getting my vegetable garden put in!!!

Anyway, I did give some tips and things I liked about the Jewel, so you can search for the thread if you want.

It's Alaska Cruises Review -- Roundtrip from Seattle.

I wish I had also put The Jewel in the title, so folks could find the thread if they are looking for information on The Jewel. Oh, well .....