What's the latest you've snagged a FTTF?

goracer6

I am 45 days out and no luck so far finding Carnival offering the FTTF (and I am checking a few times a day).

Has anyone had luck purchasing the FTTF so close to their departure date?

Thanks and Gig'em!

I found it for my friend 22 hours before cruising on the Breeze.. I grabbed it then called her and had to hold the phone away from my ear because she was screaming and yelling OMG THANK YOU YES YAY I'M SO EXCITED etc....

And Yes, she had to reprint her boarding pass and luggage tags because the new ones had PRIORITY on it whereas the first set didn't .....

You just never know... The 2 of us were seriously checking every single day several times a day..... Good Luck

Edited by Elaine515

It's displaying absolutely no excursions for Port Canaveral for me. No sold out FTTF or home port advisory.

If you hover over the learn More on the FTTF,it says they are working on items for the Port Canaveral saling.;)

Just got a response to my email to shore excursions about FTTF and their response was due to the enormous amount of emails concerning this they have no way to determine availability at this time. And that I should wait closer to sailing to try to obtain one. Lol I did snag one last night however we have another cabin for my two adult daughters and I would like to get one for them also. So guess I will just keep looking on my own. I had read on earlier posts that some had received emails prior to them releasing more but it sounds like they've stopped that now. Guess I can't blame them. But if no luck I will just have their luggage sent to my cabin instead and we will just wait and board with them together. Doesn't seem like a family vacation if we are separated. Does anyone know if you go down to tender as a family if they will allow all parties to go together or not?

We booked our cruise on 4/18/15 leaving 4/23/15. The next morning (4/19/15) I remembered to check and sure enough, I snagged not 1, but 2! (we have 3 cabins going). I've also booked it 20 days out before on the Glory.

It can and does happen as people get calls from the upgrade fairy, booking from an OV into a suite or simply canceling their cruise.

Good Luck!