If we get bumped...

DreaminofOz

I was looking at booking a cruise on the Legend. I want to book an interior room with the french doors. There will be 2 of us traveling. If I book this and we get bumped because it is a cabin for 3 passengers, what type of cabin would they move us to? They wouldn't move us to a regular inside would they? Thought I would check on here to see if anyone has had this happen, and what type of cabin they were moved to.

Could Carnival bump someone in the OP's situation if it isn't a handicapped cabin?

From ticket contract

(g) Specific stateroom assignments are not guaranteed. Carnival reserves the right to move Guests to a comparable stateroom for any reason, including but not limited to, instances in which a stateroom is booked with fewer than the maximum number of Guests the stateroom can accommodate; or when a partial Guest cancellation occurs and the remaining number of Guests do not match the maximum number of Guests the stateroom can accommodate.

From ticket contract

(g) Specific stateroom assignments are not guaranteed. Carnival reserves the right to move Guests to a comparable stateroom for any reason, including but not limited to, instances in which a stateroom is booked with fewer than the maximum number of Guests the stateroom can accommodate; or when a partial Guest cancellation occurs and the remaining number of Guests do not match the maximum number of Guests the stateroom can accommodate.

WOW you did your research. Thanks for posting this for me.