Patrice Bailey -Falmouth Tours

CCC3

Has anyone used her for arranging independent tours? She gets lots of positives on Trip Advisor & seems to cater to cruise customers. Positives or negatives...please share!

Sorry, but I have not used her just yet, BUT I do have a reservation with her for my Aug. visit coming in on the Independence of the Seas.

I booked with her because of all her excellent reviews. She has responded to me every time I reach out to her and she has been helpful in suggesting things to do.

Mitch.........

Wow! I emailed her on April 21 and have NOT heard back from her. Like you, I read all the amazing stories on Trip Advisor...but I seem unable to connect w/her. Thanks for your feedback.

I have been in correspondence with her for my upcoming cruise at the beginning of May. All of a sudden her correspondence has stopped and I have tried emailing her a couple of times in the last few days bc we leave this sunday. I am not sure what to do since we have no excursion booked in Jamaica now bc I was counting on her. I hope an email arrives this evening or I guess we are out of luck. I also contacted her bc of the rave reviews...

I'm so sorry to hear that! We've pretty much given up on hearing from her, and we are going to book Rose Hall Hilton through "resortforaday.com" Like you, I was impressed with all the positives I'd read, so I'm sure there must be something wrong on her end. Good luck to you...and have a wonderful cruise!

I'm so sorry to hear that! We've pretty much given up on hearing from her, and we are going to book Rose Hall Hilton through "resortforaday.com" Like you, I was impressed with all the positives I'd read, so I'm sure there must be something wrong on her end. Good luck to you...and have a wonderful cruise!

Thanks!

Good news... sorta... I emailed her this evening and asked that she get in contact with me asap since we are leaving in 3 days. She got back to me within 10 minutes and asked for my phone number. Here is to hoping all the good reviews payoff and this was just a hiccup.

Good news... sorta... I emailed her this evening and asked that she get in contact with me asap since we are leaving in 3 days. She got back to me within 10 minutes and asked for my phone number. Here is to hoping all the good reviews payoff and this was just a hiccup.

well that is good news.

Please post a review when you get back.

Also, keep in mind that people down there work on "island time."

Mitch.........

Well, we decided to do an AI at the Rose Hall Hilton Resort thru resortforaday.com. Completely different from what I originally wanted...but the family is happy.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that you made other plans, but thought I would review here as well. We were very very disappointed with our tour in Jamiaca. I would not recommend her (although she is a nice lady and her communication at times was fairly good), the driver we got was terrible (even though it wasnt her, it was her driver). She gave him $ to purchase 4 bottles of water, which he never did. We saw little, got little info - had to ask and then it still wasnt great. Very disappointing, especially bc of the rave reviews I had read. Instead of a very expensive taxi ride, we should have wondered the port and into the street a bit... that was the best part of our stop in Jamaica.

WOW! I almost cancelled our Rose Hall AI day, and thought about giving her a try. I am very glad we just decided to stick to the plans we made. Thanks for posting your review!

I see that you made other plans, but thought I would review here as well. We were very very disappointed with our tour in Jamiaca. I would not recommend her (although she is a nice lady and her communication at times was fairly good), the driver we got was terrible (even though it wasnt her, it was her driver). She gave him $ to purchase 4 bottles of water, which he never did. We saw little, got little info - had to ask and then it still wasnt great. Very disappointing, especially bc of the rave reviews I had read. Instead of a very expensive taxi ride, we should have wondered the port and into the street a bit... that was the best part of our stop in Jamaica.

WOW - that is very disappointing.

I am booked with her for our Aug cruise. I have only read good reviews about her. She has been very quick to respond to all my questions etc.

I hope I don't get the driver you had - maybe he was just having a bad day.

Thanks,

Mitch..........

• 6 months later...
How did your excursion go with Patrice? I am considering booking with her and your feedback would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

Our Tour was a huge success.

Patrice was extremely friendly as was here driver whose name escapes me right now.

She ended up being with us for a part of our tour then she left us with the driver who was also very good.

She will customize the tour to your likes and I would not hesitate to use her again.

She did an EXCELLENT job. Very clean van and was at the designated meeting point as promised in all her e-mails to me.

Mitch...