Adult Quest on the Breeze

dizkid

It is on some cruises but not all. Usually see it on the longer cruises. I believe it is called something else. Maybe Adult Scavenger Hunt? It is scheduled for late at night. Maybe about 10 or 11pm?

It is usually hosted by one of the social hosts on Carnival and not the CD. On Royal Caribbean, we have had it hosted by the CD.

Hi Dizkid :)

Carnival does have an adult 'Quest'. Its called 'Carnival Quest'..

It takes place late in the evening & usually on long voyages.

Here is an old copy of my Fun Times from 2013, Splendor voyage (pic below)

Take a look at the 10:45pm activity.

I'll be on the Breeze in a couple weeks for a 14-day voyage & will scan all of my Fun Times.

I hope 'Quest' is there as well..

carn212314_zpspx45qdh4.jpg

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

Hi Dizkid :)

Carnival does have an adult 'Quest'. Its called 'Carnival Quest'..

It takes place late in the evening & usually on long voyages.

Here is an old copy of my Fun Times from 2013, Splendor voyage (pic below)

Take a look at the 10:45pm activity.

I'll be on the Breeze in a couple weeks for a 14-day voyage & will scan all of my Fun Times.

I hope 'Quest' is there as well..

carn212314_zpspx45qdh4.jpg

:)

Thanks, I'll share this with our roll call group. We sail may 9th

We have only seen this on one of our cruises, Liberty summer of 2010. Definitely NOT for those who are easily (or maybe even not easily) offended.

There were more body parts flying around than at a Black Friday sale at the mannequin store.

It was a blast.

We have only seen this on one of our cruises, Liberty summer of 2010. Definitely NOT for those who are easily (or maybe even not easily) offended.

There were more body parts flying around than at a Black Friday sale at the mannequin store.

It was a blast.

They had one on the Spirit in 2010 in a room underneath the main theater. Man, what a hoot...some poor gal fell out of her dress top and being the gentleman that I am I only waited for about 2 minutes before attempting to notify her.:eek:

When was the past guest party? I know Gold and up.

The Gold, Platinum and Diamond party used to be called the Past Guest Party. It was for anyone who was a past guest. Now the Reds are not included. That is the only difference.

The Gold, Platinum and Diamond party used to be called the Past Guest Party. It was for anyone who was a past guest. Now the Reds are not included. That is the only difference.

Like I said "I know Gold and up."

So is 8 days the shortest cruise length they do this on? We'll be on a 6 day on the Breeze in November and it sounds like fun.

That seems to be the thought of the day. This cruise for us is 8 days.

Did this on the pride in December. As fun and humorous as it was they need to switch up some of the questions and work out teams properly. Just like trivia people were cheating. A group with only 1 female still had all 3 bras needed for one question. They also had all of the other questions, sat up front, and were prepared for everything.

My group and other groups just enjoyed the show after 5 questions because of other teams advantages.

If you're willing to make a fool of yourself with other passengers who are willing you'll have a blast. Just be prepared when going up because other things get asked of you other than the initial question once you made it up on stage.

Like I said though, it's a lot of fun and very humorous and worth going too!

Also like the adult comedy show don't go with a parent next to you, it's much more enjoyable not seeing them with everything going on.

Edited by theriac