Just off BA....seems like Bliss is going to FL( maybe Miami)

BrPanthers99

• 2 weeks later...
I have a weird feeling that the Bliss is either going to Asia, Australia, Europe, Los Angeles or Vancouver. Because if it fits the Panama Canal - that a instant gold mine for NCL for West Coast trips and the Pearl can do more Alaska / Canada trips....

I would be happy with another West Coast ship... maybe not Bliss... but what about Vancouver to Hawaii, or long voyages like Holland does out of Seattle. - or more West coast California cruises like the other lines do... SF, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Catalina, Cabo, etc. Destinations that don't require flying for a day for us West Coasters :D

In talking to the crew, although it is not confirmed, it seems like the Bliss is going to Florida, possibly Miami.

I figured as much, although the Escape and Bliss will be exactly the same. Maybe one will be in Port Canaveral or Jacksonville.

I don't see how NCL will send Bliss to Asia considering that they have not tested the market with a smaller ship. RCI is sending one of their newest built because they have been doing cruises around Asia for a while and know the market very well.

Edited by jmele999

The Escape hasn't sailed yet. I'm sure no crew know if they will or will not be on the Bliss. Has Bliss even had a keel laying?

Long while until Bliss Keel laying.

At the moment they have Escape and started a megablock for Ovation of the Seas.

Then after Escape leaves they'll lay the Keel for the new Genting ship, only went Ovation leaves in about a years time will they lay the keel for Bliss.

By the way Quantum of the Seas is bigger and is heading to Asia via Suez Canal..

I figured as much, although the Escape and Bliss will be exactly the same. Maybe one will be in Port Canaveral or Jacksonville.

Ohh why not Charleston. I've always wanted to go there but not interested in a Carnival cruise.

I will be crossing my fingers for Australia and New Zealand!!! We have a couple of big anniversaries in 2019, and have already decided that our main cruise that year will be spend "down under".... I thought I would have to change cruise line for that trip, but maybe not..... :)