3 to a room

brooms

Had originally booked a French door room for 2 people for Nov. 8th cruise.

Just found out we have a 3rd person joining us and looks like rooms for 3 are all sold out in this category.

We are now going to an ocean view, but want to know if it is better to have the Pullman bed or the sofa bed?

If we choose the sofa bed is it left made up as a bed all day or can we use as a sofa during the day.

Also noticed that the ship seems to be sold out in almost all categories, though this was unusual as the cruise is still 6 months away.

Thanks,

It really just depends on the demand of the cruise. With the port of calls or even college schedules, this may be a big cruise for a certain group of people also.. So, it really all depends, when it comes to the room availability of that cruise. TA's also can book out a block of rooms for a set amount of time, hoping to book up rooms and get a price break...

Also, with the sofa bed, it is all on your choice. If you want the sofa remade every day and then turned down at night, just talk with your room steward and they can do this. If you want it to stay as a bed, they can also keep it as a bed..

We always cruise 3 to one cabin when we do our girls cruise(leaving the husbands and boyfriends at home). I always sleep on the bunk. When we've had outside or French door cabins, I've always had them make up the bunk for me. This leaves the sofa to function as a sofa all day and all night. Plus, I am used to sleeping on the bunk. Once, when we had an outside cabin, they had already made up the sofa into a bed, and I asked the steward to turn it back into a sofa and to pull down the Pullman for me. He was shocked, but he did it. Also, I request that they leave my Pullman down all day in case I want to come back in the afternoon to nap. But if you want your Pullman put up each day they will do it for you, so I imagine that if you want the sofa bed turned back into a sofa during the day that they will do that also. It's been my experience that you just have to ask.