Thalassotherapy pool on Breeze

pretzellover

Upgraded to a spa cabin for our July cruise. First time for an 8S. Does anyone know if the thalassotherapy pool is adult only? We were on the Triumph a few weeks ago and I was disappointed that none of the pools or hot tubs were for adults relaxing without Marco Polo or canon balls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by pretzellover

Upgraded to a spa cabin for our July cruise. First time for an 8S. Does anyone know if the thalassotherapy pool is adult only? We were on the Triumph a few weeks ago and I was disappointed that none of the pools or hot tubs were for adults relaxing without Marco Polo or canon balls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

According to Carnival, it's 18+.

Hope this link works: http://www.carnival.com/onboard/cloud-9-thalassotherapy-pool

This is correct. You must be at least 18 to enter the Spa.

The spa is 18 and over and they do enforce the rule. We had two spa rooms on the Breeze in August 2014 and they would not let my 17 year old DSD into the spa. When we went to check in for the first time, our cabin was verified and then they told her she could not use the facilities because she was 17 (her age was listed on some master list the staff was referencing). She was refused a sticker and the cloud 9 bracelet that you have to wear when in the spa.