Splendour of the Seas - summer 2015 - turkey and greece

tber

We are a large group of adults and kids sailing on Splendour this summer. This is the end of a two week trip for some of us so will be very careful with packing to say the least. While experienced cruises, has been many years since such a small ship and a European itinerary. How closely are suggested dress codes followed? We are looking to skip dining room Dining on formal nights to avoid extra packing....are we talking khakis for men for dinner or shorts acceptable? We have recently sailed wuantum/allure/oasis and anything goes it appears so wondering how old school dining is these days.

We are a large group of adults and kids sailing on Splendour this summer. This is the end of a two week trip for some of us so will be very careful with packing to say the least. While experienced cruises, has been many years since such a small ship and a European itinerary. How closely are suggested dress codes followed? We are looking to skip dining room Dining on formal nights to avoid extra packing....are we talking khakis for men for dinner or shorts acceptable? We have recently sailed wuantum/allure/oasis and anything goes it appears so wondering how old school dining is these days.

We did Splendour last October to Greece, and other than the formal nights, the dress code was fairly casual (although I did not notice any shorts). My husband did khakis with a sports shirt most evenings, and I did slacks with a nice top. I hope you have as great a trip as we did- enjoy!