St. Martin free wifi ? near cruise terminal?

snorkelman

I will be in St. Martin from 8am-5pm on a Wednesday and I would like to use my IPhone for free facetime calls without having any charges, and I understand I can do this completely for free as long as I have wifi.

I will be arriving on a cruise ship (RCI Oasis) and will be renting a vehicle to drive around the entire island. So, where can I get free wifi after I get off the ship? Anyone already put together a list or a map of free wifi locations? I am not interested in paying at all.

In the USA it is safe to assume any McDonalds will have free wifi, and most hotels, but I do not want to make any assumptions at all.

I anticipate making a stop at some of the typical tourist locations (Maho, Marigot, etc.)

Edited by snorkelman

For sure the Mc Donalds on Frontstreet and in Simpson Bay have free WiFi (with purchase?) and I'll assume the new one in Dutch Quarter, on the way to Orient, does as well.

Joyce Hanley-Prince has a listing on her website, but doesn't claim that it is always up-to-date.

gary

Hello. A group of 4 of us are going to st. Martin on a cruise. We would love to see the planes at maho beach but also visit marigot. Is this possible to do in one day? If so, what is the best way to do it so we see the big planes and get back to our ship on time?

Free WiFi!

The crew on your ship (bartenders, etc.) are always a good source for current information on this sort of thing! ;)

LuLu

The Crew are definitely a good source of information if you are looking for free wifi near the dock for sure.

The Ocean Lounge at the Holland Hoiuse Hotel has free wifi OP for its customers.

Karakter Beach Bar in Simpson Bay on Simpson Bay beach also provides wifi to its customers. Loungers are free to folks purchasing food and beverages as well.