REVIEW - Oasis 4/11/15 Western with kids in Royal family suite

Day 7 - final sea day

We had an amazing cruise, but the one major thing that bothered me was that I found the ship to be HOT. I was always sweating and hot. I guess it's mostly because there are so many outdoor areas (central park and the boardwalk) and the doors are always opening. On other cruises, I've always been cold in the theater, and that wasn't the case on this ship.

I'll post more pics and any updates if I think of them. But if there are any questions, please let me know!!

The Allure was hot as heck too. The water from the sinks, showers (including the Solarium) were lukewarm. A.C. felt like it was nonexistent. I always carry a sweater because I freeze, but no need to. I think this is a problem with Oasis class ships due to their massive size.

Edited by sauvichick

The Allure was hot as heck too. The water from the sinks, showers (including the Solarium) were lukewarm. A.C. felt like it was nonexistent. I always carry a sweater because I freeze, but no need to. I think this is a problem with Oasis class ships due to their massive size.

We felt the same way about Allure. Could never get the stateroom cool enough.