Semi-Live 8 Day Quantum Sailing 4-24 to Bahamas

We had a nice day despite the weather. And the window that sells day passes was open and people were buying them in-spite of the rain.

It was I believe $110 pp or something around thst at atlantis. Ships excursion was $163 i believe? Do not quote me on the prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you had a great day despite the weather.

I think the whole Atlantis no more public passes is something that excludes day visitors on Cruises. If you show your seapass from what ever ship they still sell you a pass, but if you're staying at Sandals or BahaMar they won't. They want those people to stay at Atlantis.

Edited by adjjb12

Sure will, we just got back on board so look a bit later, i will quote your post with the picture of the premium coffee costs.

Thank you for following and glad you are enjoying it!

Where will you be boarding Quantum?

We are on the Dubai to Singapore leg. First cruise ever :)

Awesome, that is a great trip to do as your first cruise! You are going to love it!!

Glad you had a great day despite the weather.

I think the whole Atlantis no more public passes is something that excludes day visitors on Cruises. If you show your seapass from what ever ship they still sell you a pass, but if you're staying at Sandals or BahaMar they won't. They want those people to stay at Atlantis.

Yeah, I guess it is going to get more competitive soon once bahamar opens.

Oh wow, so glad a survivor was found alive. Really great to see all the ships in area each searching for the overboard victims.

Yes it was impressive and the whole ship was out looking from balconies and promenade.

Your photos and videos are amazing! Thank you for generously sharing your cruise with us. I am living vicariously through you & loving it!

I'll be sailing on the Anthem in 12688 & 12686. I'm thinking those rooms should be the same set-up as your cabin? Can you tell me where the connecting door is? Do the balcony dividers open between the two cabins? Thanks & ENJOY your cruise!

Your photos and videos are amazing! Thank you for generously sharing your cruise with us. I am living vicariously through you & loving it!

I'll be sailing on the Anthem in 12688 & 12686. I'm thinking those rooms should be the same set-up as your cabin? Can you tell me where the connecting door is? Do the balcony dividers open between the two cabins? Thanks & ENJOY your cruise!

Awesome glad you are enjoying it!

The connector door is right inside the front door. Some connector room have recessed front doors and a hidden set of doors that close over to create a new set of exterior door then your front doors stay open and that creates the connection.

I will try and get a few snapshots of it later.

The balcony dividers I will check on and report back a bit later.

Thanks for following!!

Here is a picture if the in-room connector door next to the front door.

9c008b399adcb18f068b016dbee76d46.jpg

And yes both sides of the balcony dividers can be opened to connect rooms

92c27fc8142ee38e506cb4aff0893d7f.jpg

Hope you enjoy your cruise, we have to look at the anthem some time in the future.