How many booked cruises do you currently have??

Jeads323

So I'm suffering from the "I just got off the boat and I want to go back" syndrome. I was on the liberty out of San Juan and had an amazing time! I would have booked a cruise while on board for the on board credit, but they didn't offer it. So now I'm researching and waiting for a sale [emoji16] with that in mind... How many cruises do you currently have booked? I've heard of people having multiple bookings at any given time...

3 now, the Magic repo cruise was too good to pass up.

2 booked! NCL Jade (1st time on NCL) Jan 2016 and Carnival Liberty Dec 2016...both seem so far away and seems like its been so long since the last one - but we just went 3 months ago! :rolleyes:

Edited by zoiebear

6 right now.

RCI this may from Southampton

Norwegian in October (inaugural from Hamburg on Escape )

B2B2B next Feb on Breeze (all three itins one after the other)

Vista November next year repo from NYC to MIA

Phew it's the most I've ever had planned!

I previously responded with 3 cruises but I forgot about a family cruise in October so its 4. I'm also waiting for the Splendor/Miracle repositioning cruise itineraries and dates. If Splendor goes around Cape Horn and sails by/stops in Antarctica I will definitely have 5 booked.

This is the reason I'm still holding off on marriage and having kids because I love my Freedom to travel when I feel like. Living the Dream in a Paradise that's full of Magic and Miracle(s) with a Fascination to find Inspiration in all my Legend(ary) journeys. One day I will Triumph in Victory as I go on a Conquest with Valor to find Sunshine on all of the 7 continents Splendor. It all started with my vivid Imagination to find Ecstasy in this world's cultures which led to my Elation when I found Glory and more importantly Spirit in the people of our globe. The Liberty one finds traveling to the unknown leaves the rest of life actually feeling like a Breeze. One day when it all ends I will have a Pride knowing my Destiny actually began with one Fantasy to see every last Vista!

Sorry I was trying to write that in an edit but I ran out of time. I don't think I missed a ship, but it's possible since I was trying to remember them all. I also only did current ships(except Destiny but we all know it's still sailing) so please don't think I forgot the older ships.

• 1 month later...