Does anyone have a pic of an Extended Balcony?

XmindyX

Just got off the Legend today. Rooms 8228 and 8230. Balcony nice size. Comfortable for 2. Since my 2 cabins were right next to each other they open the partition and had a larger balcony.

Since we were on deck 8, deck 9 is over our heads so sunning happened for a short time before sun set.

All in all very happy with cruise. People were great!!!

Hi , We will be on the Legend on Sept 18th , We have always had a balcony room , But never had one with an extended balcony , Anyone have a pic?.. Is it alot bigger?

I have pictures of our extended balcony on Webshots from our cruise on the Legend in 2004, Room 8232. Boy, did we get an upgrade...from a window room to this balcony. Probably because my brother and sister-in-law had booked the 8th floor so they put us on the same floor, but different sides. Our room was next to the elevator so it was very convenient for Mom.

Loved the Legend. Went on The Valor this past Feb. but prefer the Legend. Maybe it's because it was my first cruise and my brother and I took our 86 year old Mom. You can see my pictures at the site below. Have a wonderful cruise!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/funatsea

Hi , Thank you for showing me yours pics ,I enjoyed looking at them very much . Wow what an upgrade ! I was looking in the Carnival book at your room number you seem to of had a double balcony .I see there are not a whole lot of rooms like that on the ship ...We will be in cabin 7195

Hi , Thank you for showing me yours pics ,I enjoyed looking at them very much . Wow what an upgrade ! I was looking in the Carnival book at your room number you seem to of had a double balcony .I see there are not a whole lot of rooms like that on the ship ...We will be in cabin 7195

You're welcome. Yes, it was a double balcony. Lots of room. My brother and sister-in-law's balcony was not extended and they paid a lot more. Mom and I just "lucked" out. When I made our reservations for our last cruise (went with my girlfriend since 8th grade, my husband will not cruise) my PVP from Carnival said that was a great upgrade since there's only 4 rooms on, I think, two floors that have the extended baclonies. On the Valor this year, we were upgraded two floors but still a window cabin. Oh well.

Please be aware from the pictures above for cabin 8232 does not represent the view of ALL the extended balconies. There are only a few rooms that have a balcony that long. You can see them midships on all the Spirit class ships. We have one booked for upcomming Miracle cruise.

Note that there are actually 2 rooms next to each other, each having the extra long balcony...if you and a friend are able to snag both rooms, WOW.

Archived