Internet on Freedom

Goodybabs

I leave next week on the Freedom and I was wondering about the internet packages. I really just want to be able to iMessage with my husband who will be at home with our children. Does anyone know if I can do that with the social package? I think that's what it's called for $25. Or what package would I need for that?

I think the $25 was for the social media sites. The next was $69 and unlimited for $99 with the higher speed. However I was very unimpressed with the so called faster speed. Was very frustrating for a week after paying for it. It was only a few weeks ago.

I was on Freedom last week and purchased the 25 dollar social media package and used it with my cell phone the entire time. I mainly used the facebook messenger app to keep in contact with my family and to post pics on facebook and instagram.

The internet speed was in and out. Sometimes it was very good and other times it did not exist and I could not get a connection at all. But overall the price for seven days I found to be a good value.