Cabin Selection Site?

cessnabmw

I kinda recall seeing a site that was similar to seatguru for flights, but for ship cabins. Can't seem to find it though... Would appreciate help. Looking to book on Sunshine and debating between a few cabins on Deck 7 either mid or aft.

I kinda recall seeing a site that was similar to seatguru for flights, but for ship cabins. Can't seem to find it though... Would appreciate help. Looking to book on Sunshine and debating between a few cabins on Deck 7 either mid or aft.

Like the pp said, I believe you are thinking of cruisedeckplans. That being said, I don't think you could go wrong with any cabin on deck 7.

Deck 7 is what we always pick because its between two floors of cabins, no night clubs or restaurants above or below you so nothing to wake you up early or keep you up later then you want.

Edited by CJHAN