Dubrovnik private tour 7/6/15

queensgal2

Hi Cruisers,

We are a party of 3 looking for others to join us in an Avansa-travel private tour Dubrovnik Sightseeing and Countryside on July 6. We plan to do our own thing in the city the second day we're there, but since it is our first time and also my husband has some difficulty walking long distances, this tour sounded really good for the first day. The price is high for 3 of us, but with more it will be reasonable. If you are interested, check it out on Avansa-travel's site and let me know. You can email me at LPG629@aol.com

Looking forward to the trip!

Linda

Hi Cruisers,

We are a party of 3 looking for others to join us in an Avansa-travel private tour Dubrovnik Sightseeing and Countryside on July 6. We plan to do our own thing in the city the second day we're there, but since it is our first time and also my husband has some difficulty walking long distances, this tour sounded really good for the first day. The price is high for 3 of us, but with more it will be reasonable. If you are interested, check it out on Avansa-travel's site and let me know. You can email me at LPG629@aol.com

Looking forward to the trip!

Linda

You are best to head to your ROLL CALL and post it there http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/?cruise_line_id=9