FLL Port Parking question

hmk012

Does anyone have recent experience parking at the port in FLL? Doing a 5 night cruise on CCL in May. Do you get charged by night or day? It's $15, would I times this by 5 or more? Trying to figure out best way to go...seems like it might be almost the same price as going through the hotel service.

There are hotels that include parking in their stay and park cruise packages. You might want to look at one of those if you are planning a prenight hotel stay.

The port IS the most convenient however. I think I read recently that pier parking is by the 24 hours.

Does anyone have recent experience parking at the port in FLL? Doing a 5 night cruise on CCL in May. Do you get charged by night or day? It's $15, would I times this by 5 or more? Trying to figure out best way to go...seems like it might be almost the same price as going through the hotel service.

Greetings

Parking on port property is $15/day. The lots are convenient to most of the terminals. There are 2 major off-site lots: Park-n-Go and Park-n-Fly. Either is cheaper than the port and they have both received numerous reviews on this site. We always use Park-n-Go. There are also the hotel deals, if you are staying the night near the port anyway, these may be the best deals.

Good Sailing

Tom

The port IS the most convenient however. I think I read recently that pier parking is by the 24 hours.

You're right, it's by the 24 hours.

(Basically, by the number of nights your car spends there.)

The port parking is easy and convenient so that's where we always park! :)

LuLu

You're right, it's by the 24 hours.

(Basically, by the number of nights your car spends there.)

The port parking is easy and convenient so that's where we always park! :)

LuLu

Gottcha...so if in at 10:30 a.m. , make sure to leave on day of disembarkation at 10:30 a.m. to avoid another day's parking. That's what I thought I read. We've never parked before, but this is good info to have. maybe someday..

Edited by eandj