Is it Worth it!

hunter68

Just got an email from our good friends at NCL and they offered to move us from a spa balcony to a spa mini suite (no cost). The thing is that we would have to go a week earlier.

Forgot to mention we are booked on the BA the week of June 28th and I wanted to go as late in the season as possible due to water temps (can't go later because of work). I doubt a week would make a difference. The main question is that is it worth switching?

Just got an email from our good friends at NCL and they offered to move us from a spa balcony to a spa mini suite (no cost). The thing is that we would have to go a week earlier.

Forgot to mention we are booked on the BA the week of June 28th and I wanted to go as late in the season as possible due to water temps (can't go later because of work). I doubt a week would make a difference. The main question is that is it worth switching?

As cold as it's been in the northeast this year, I doubt hurricanes will be a factor this early in the season. As for water temps, a week won't make a difference.

Not really a matter of worth as you're not spending more. If your schedule allows you'll get a small upgrade for free and be on the ship during a non holiday week. If the timing worked for me I'd go for it.

You not gaining much , a bathtub ?

I think I would want more for the change .

And your new dig's could be in a poor location .

Edited by biker@sea

No not worth it, unless they are giving you a Spa Haven suite!

I am on your cruise too! I know another person from our roll call took the deal.

For me I want to be onboard for July 4th. The only real differences between the Balcony and the Mini is the bathroom is a little bigger and a few feet.

There may be a price difference in the 2 sailings. More families can travel on the later date due to school schedules.

Therefore, your "free" upgrade may actually be imaginary because the earlier sailing is cheaper in price already...

Good luck!

Well they would have had my family on the June 21 week if the prices were better....

Hmmm... So they had trouble booking the 21? No surprise there as local high schools are still in class and its still ny regents exam week

Oh and the June 21 prices were toooo high.

Oh well money is going to Disneyworld instead!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by luvtheships

Well they would have had my family on the June 21 week if the prices were better....

Hmmm... So they had trouble booking the 21? No surprise there as local high schools are still in class and its still ny regents exam week

Oh and the June 21 prices were toooo high.

Oh well money is going to Disneyworld instead!!!

I haven't looked today but I bet they will be going lower until they fill more cabins.

That is a tough week with Graduations and some kids still in school.

I haven't looked today but I bet they will be going lower until they fill more cabins.

That is a tough week with Graduations and some kids still in school.

It is quite a difficult week and that's why it was so surprising that the price was higher than it should have been

My kids are all over the place schedule wise these days as they are aged 14 to 24 but that particular week would have worked for us had it been cheaper

Doesn't matter though because we love Disney!!!!