Just off 10 day cruise on Grandeur

Does Grandeur have a coffee bar and can you use your Royal Replenishment package on lattes? Also, do they have those push button soda machines? Do you have to carry your cup with you at all times?

thanks!

Grandeur has Cafe Latte-Tudes where you can get specialty coffees included in your Replenish pckage. Grandeur also has the Freestyle Coke machines.

Thanks!

How is their pizza? This is my second cruise - first one was on the Crown Princess Alaskan cruise and their pizza was awesome!

I am a foodie (despite liking pizza) so is there anything that is a specialty I should order for dinner?

You might want to try one of the specialty restaurants, such as Chops, Giovanni's Table, Izumi, or Chef's Table.

Thanks!

How is their pizza? This is my second cruise - first one was on the Crown Princess Alaskan cruise and their pizza was awesome!

I am a foodie (despite liking pizza) so is there anything that is a specialty I should order for dinner?

The pizza was awful when I cruised in February.

We will be 1st time RC cruisers for New Years Eve with my 16 yr old son. Having only cruised Disney. Did you noticed if teenagers had enough to do.

We've cruised Disney twice and RCL Grandeur once, all with our kids.We are on the NYE cruise too. My kids are adults now, but they loved RCL and were never bored.

2thesea, yes, they are still serving roast beef sandwiches in the Park Cafe. Park Cafe is a nice place to grab a quick snack through out the day.

YAY!!!! Last June we sailed on the Grandeur and every day at 3p we all gathered in the Solarium for roast beef and conversation :D We are looking forward to doing the same this June!

So now the coffee wont be included in the replenish drink package???

It's not a Starbuck's branded venue, it's just serving coffee from Starbuck's beans. So it will be included in the beverage packages.

Just returned home from 10 days on Grandeur, don't know what all the complaints are about, we had a "GRAND" time. Any questions please ask and we will try to answer.

Good for you. We were on the Grandeur in March and felt the same way. Now have 4 future cruises booked on her. She is a great ship.

Theresa