Sailing in Santorini?

Stillfloatin'

Has anyone booked a catamaran or sailboat for day or sunset cruise in Santorini? I have been looking at TripAdvisor recommendations but none of them mention hours or availability for cruise ship passengers. I would appreciate any firsthand info if you have done this.

Has anyone booked a catamaran or sailboat for day or sunset cruise in Santorini? I have been looking at TripAdvisor recommendations but none of them mention hours or availability for cruise ship passengers. I would appreciate any firsthand info if you have done this.

I emailed quite a few and got quotes. Im especially interested in th sunet cruises that start around 3 since I'm on the Constellation and we tender from 12:30 to 10pm.. They sound wonderful but I'm concerned about getting back on time. Caldera yachting and Spiradokos were the two most responsive to my questions. Two I never heard back from yet and its been a week.

SO I'm looking for first hand info too....:)

marcy

• 2 weeks later...

OK ITS LOOKS LIKE NONE of the sailing companies I contacted (about 4 or 5 now) can accommodate us on the Constellation for the hours we are in port. They cannot get us back on time for the semi-private cruise. The only recommendation was a private tour which was reasonable if you have 4-5 people, which I cannot seem to get. I am so extremely disappointed:(:(. These sounded like the IDEAL way to spend a day in the Greek Islands. waaaaa

We also heard back from 3 vendors but the problem with all of them is that the areas the sail from and return to are not conducive to cruise line passengers. Looks we'll be looking for an alternative activity. Too bad. The sunset cruises sounded wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...