Cabin category chart?

Is there anyplace (here on CC, NCL website or other 3rd party site) that has a chart of ALL the stateroom category designations? I know what some of the abbreviations are (B9, BC, etc) and I also know that I can look at individual deck plans by floor. Sometimes I'll read about someone booking an SF or an M6 and wonder what each one is.

Easy way, do a Google search for eg: Norwegian epic deck plans. Results will show a cruise critic link. Here you will get deck plans with cabins in different colours. Along side will be the explanation of each cabin type with there respective code eg: B6

There may be another way of getting there but this is how I do it.

Hope it helps

Is there anyplace (here on CC, NCL website or other 3rd party site) that has a chart of ALL the stateroom category designations? I know what some of the abbreviations are (B9, BC, etc) and I also know that I can look at individual deck plans by floor. Sometimes I'll read about someone booking an SF or an M6 and wonder what each one is.

Google "cruise deck plans" and the website you see with only those three words followed by a "dot com" is the one I use to plan every cruise. ;)

Besides deck plans, for every cruise ship it has a page listing all the cabin categories with descriptions and pictures (pics taken by passengers).

Hope this helps.

Google "cruise deck plans" and the website you see with only those three words followed by a "dot com" is the one I use to plan every cruise. ;)

Besides deck plans, for every cruise ship it has a page listing all the cabin categories with descriptions and pictures (pics taken by passengers).

Hope this helps.

WOW!! Great info on that site and absolutely love the "drag decks" feature to see what's above and below your deck. Thanks for posting :)

Hope this helps.

You did that exceptionally well. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to get that info out without specifically mentioning the website which is taboo around these parts.:)