Is there still a Terrace Grill on Oriana?

Dreamgirl1957

Can anyone tell me if there is still a Terrace Grill on Oriana?

They still show a sample menu which we like the look of as an alternative to MDR but can't see it on the deck plan as it's now Sorrento and that menu doesnt look appealing to my husband although I'm sure it's very nice.

I can see it's changing again next year to the Beach House which would also be good but not for this year.

If not apart from MDR and buffet is it just Sorrento or Marco Pierre Whites restaurant in the evenings ?

No grill option at all ?

Thanks in advance.

Someone told me today that the Terrace Grill was where Sorrento is now but then someone at P&O said they thought it was in Al Fresco at night which I think is wrong.

Not very good when p&o haven't a clue !

Never mind , apparently there will be a Beach House from early June where Sorrento is now ( confirmed by P&O but sadly it's not opening till the cruise after ours )

A lady on the cruise before ours which leaves in a few days said they have had a letter saying that building equipment for the new restaurant will be loaded on at the start of their cruise and its hoped the work won't cause any inconvenience or words to that effect .

It's a 21 day cruise she's on , the one immediately before ours so I'm hoping the Beach house is finished early in time for our cruise [emoji3][emoji3]

We are also going on X509 the 21 night cruise departing on 6th May. The notification we received from P &O refers to a generator being installed on the port side on sun deck which is required for essential maintenance.

I don't think this has anything to do with a restaurant construction.