HOCKEY on Pride

Only if the games are on the main network. No csn, nbcsports, nhl network. Only nbc, cbs, abc, ESPN desportes. Lots of soccer.

Believe me, we have sailed during the playoffs and it wasn't fun for me tracking down my husband in the sports bar every 20 mins just so he could watch the ticker. And at that time, all of the "local" news on the network stations came from Colorado, which I always thought was strange anyway. Now at least it is Miami.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Go Jackets!...oh. I forgot. We aren't in the playoffs......we'll just drink more wine.

and everyone in the eastern conference is happy because the way the jackets were playing in the last quarter of the season no one would want to play them in the playoffs. they were playing lights out hockey!!

Cruise leaves next Sunday. By then both teams should be making golf reservations.

Does anyone know if they play hockey on board the Pride at the sports bar? we are Canadian and hoping to watch the Habs And Flames on their Stanley Cup run !!!!