Carnival Spa/Salon Services

I had my hair styled ages ago on a Carnival cruise and it came out really nice. The price was also reasonable.

I'm thinking about getting a spa service on my next cruise. What have you tried and loved/hated? I'm especially interested in hearing about things like facials and wraps.

On Embarcation Day, I took advantage of the special pricing..had this 90 minute thing where first you get dry brushed, then you are covered with a mushed seakelp paste, and wrapped in plastic wrap, then weighted blankets, then lowered into warm water to sweat out the toxins. Then you shower off the sea kelp, then get a massage...pure bliss!!

I also like the Thai poltice massage. These herbal dumbbell shaped things filled with herbs is wetted down and heated. They do your pressure points with these (very) warm poltices, then along the muscle patterns, then the oiled massage.

Also try the reflexology!

On Embarcation Day, I took advantage of the special pricing..had this 90 minute thing where first you get dry brushed, then you are covered with a mushed seakelp paste, and wrapped in plastic wrap, then weighted blankets, then lowered into warm water to sweat out the toxins. Then you shower off the sea kelp, then get a massage...pure bliss!!

I also like the Thai poltice massage. These herbal dumbbell shaped things filled with herbs is wetted down and heated. They do your pressure points with these (very) warm poltices, then along the muscle patterns, then the oiled massage.

Also try the reflexology!

Sounds nice! Have you tried any of their facial services?