Roatan Scuba Recommendations

cdg11574

Headng to the island on a cruise in November and looking for suggestions for scuba diving companies. TripAdvisor lists 15 options and they all have 4+ star ratings. Any help would be appreciated!

With world class diving there are plenty to choose from, everyone is going to have a favorite.

I know expats who only dive with Coconut Tree. I know people who love Reef Gliders and Native Sons. I hear very good things about Infinity Divers in West Bay.

Many of the people posting to the Roatan TA forum are dive til til drop people, perhaps a thread there will better serve. If you take this route be sure to tell then you are from a ship, this way they can better answer your question.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g292019-i4482-Roatan_Bay_Islands.html

Another thing to take into consideration is if time and dive schedule allow for a dive option from the cruise ship. I would also seek transport included.

We are on Roatan right now and recommend west Bay Divers. They are located on West Bay Beach up about a 5 min walk from Tabyana beach. Valerie and Ian are so nice and layed back. Equipment is included and they will pick you up from the cruise terminal. They just got their brand new boat and we can't wait to go out on it tomorrow. The diving here is fantastic! We are returning in June on a cruise and will dive with them again then. FYI November is the Rainy season. Still beautiful but don't leave your stuff out while diving or snorkeling. Our towels and gear got drenched while we were snorkeling at Tabyana beach last October.