Sky Safari Zip Lining....St, Kitts......anyone done this? Thoughts?

semigatr

My 14 yo twin boys want to go Zip Lining this cruise! Read a lot of positive reviews. Anyone have comments do's/don't(s) and what to expect if we decide to do this? Hidden costs photo's/video they may try and sell....assume they will like most excursions we have done and bought:)

We zip lined in St. Kitts it was great. It fills fast we signed up before cruising. No hidden cost of pictures or anything else. They shuttle us there and back that was it. Was worth the money!

Hello, me and my BF zip lined with them last September. It was fantastic. I was a little scared at first, but after the first line I was good. BF was good and excited from the start. There wasn't any photo packages. We just held onto the straps of our cameras really, really, tightly and recorded as we zip lined.

We loved everything about it. Great taxi van driver there explained the sights and history along the way. Wonderful professional guides at the zip-line place. Wear shoes that cover your toes, be prepared for brief rain showers (water-proof cameras) . you leave your extra bags in a cabinet at the main house- we trusted them since this was a ship sponsored event. Bring cash to tip the guys at the end and to have refreshing fresh fruit drinks afterwards. There are no photo pkgs which is a relief. The guides will take pics with your cameras when you are ready to go. There is a bumpy ride thru the rainforest to get uphill to begin- it's all fun and part of the adventure. THe kids will love it! check trip advisor too.

We did this last year with our 12 year old (boy) and 10 year old (girl). The zip lines were great. As previously stated, you'll take about a 20-30 minute van ride to the facility. There, you gear up, get some instructions, and then board an old Army truck for a bumpy ride up the hill. The scenery is beautiful. Bring a camera, but you should use a wrist strap. After the tour, there will be time to walk through the remains of a small sugar plantation refinery on the property.

• 2 weeks later...

Re_ your mom...I am an RN, depending on your mom's issues, this may not be the right excursion for her. You need to climb in and out of the truck, carry a heavy metal contraption that connects you to the cable, and walk down a rocky,dirt trail. The truck ride is bumpy and you need to hold on and balance well. maybe you can look at on-line videos about it...check out trip advisor too.

You will be able to book onboard. Visit the guest services desk as soon as you board and ask to sign -up. They don't book all of the slots prior to sailing. Good Luck!

THIS is good news, cause when I tried to book it online, it tells me 2 of the 3 time slots are full with just 1 ticket left for the 3rd. Once we board, we're stopping @ guest services 1st thing!