What shows are on the Freedom?

Thinking of booking this ship I was wondering what shows they offer and what past cruisers thought of the shows.

Thank you

Production shows: Now You See Me, Once Upon a Time, Marquee

Headliner shows vary, but very often Drew Thomas (magician) is one of the headliners.

Why would they have a repeat of the same show on a different ship? We sail different ships to see different shows totally doesn't make sense. I understand sailing the same ship will most likely have the same shows. Thank you for your response...

Why would they have a repeat of the same show on a different ship? We sail different ships to see different shows totally doesn't make sense. I understand sailing the same ship will most likely have the same shows. Thank you for your response...

It is expensive to produce productions shows, and several are repeated between ships. See this list:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45151349&postcount=36

Can you tell me what type of show this is? We saw Rock of Ages on the Breakaway and it was awesome. I'm not familiar with this show.

thanks

I forgot the theme of the songs, but it's just singing and dancing. Not Broadway, no plot, no breaking out into a song in the middle of dialog.

Edited by clarea