NCL Gem - are there showers in the locker rooms?

Is there a locker room area with showers available on the GEM to shower in? I am looking specifically for a secondary place for my children to get showered, at the same time, so I can get them ready for dinner. Thanks!

I am not positive about theGem, but on its sister ship theJewel, there are showers in the gym area. You need to search them out because the employees will tell there are only showers in the spa and need to buy a spa pass for usage. And yes, there are lockers in that area - as well as a free steam and sauna

Georgia

Edited by MagnoliaBlossom

Is there a locker room area with showers available on the GEM to shower in? I am looking specifically for a secondary place for my children to get showered, at the same time, so I can get them ready for dinner. Thanks!

Not sure about the ages of your "children" but I don't believe children are allowed in the spa. I don't remember if there is a shower in the gym area.

Sounds like a bit of a pain? Especially depending on where your cabin is in relation to the showers? I mean you bring all their clothes down there, shower, get dressedm bring the dirty clothes back to your cabin... just seems more time efficient to do 2 5 minute showers in your cabin? How many children and how old are they?

To the OP: there are showers on the pool deck. I don't recall how private they are and obviously they're there for quick showers before/after using the pool. But they could be an option. Deck 12:

Gem%20showers.jpg

To the OP: there are showers on the pool deck. I don't recall how private they are and obviously they're there for quick showers before/after using the pool. But they could be an option. Deck 12:

]

These are 100% NOT PRIVATE!