Help please!!!

berpat

Hi Elaine

Obviously I can only speak for the QM2. The main wardrobe housed about 20 good quality coat hangers which hook into plastic clips on the rail. The smaller hanging robe had an extending rail which had small curtain type hooks upon which you could hang your own hangers but unfortunately most of the plastic clips were broken.

I took about 20 of my own metal coat hangers which proved to be very useful. Considering the length of your trip might I suggest you do the same.

Hi Elaine

Obviously I can only speak for the QM2. The main wardrobe housed about 20 good quality coat hangers which hook into plastic clips on the rail. The smaller hanging robe had an extending rail which had small curtain type hooks upon which you could hang your own hangers but unfortunately most of the plastic clips were broken.

I took about 20 of my own metal coat hangers which proved to be very useful. Considering the length of your trip might I suggest you do the same.

Many thanks Phil. I tend to leave my dresses on their hangars when I pack them and we do usually take a lot of spare hangars with us (plastic ones and expandable ones - good job there's a John Lewis near me)!! I reckon I could sell a load back to them too!!!!!

Elaine

Archived