Need major help finding a private tour guide/company in Bermuda..Any suggestions...

pinkaboo

Need help finding a tour company in Bermuda. We'll be in Bermuda 11-1-2005 and would to hook up with a private tour guide/company that will do beach, shopping and sightseeing. I can't believe we haven't been able to search one out. Can anyone make some suggestions? Would like to book it before leaving home.. Doesn't necessarily have to be just my group, but would like to skip the bus and taxis on own. We haven't been very successful in finding any companies. I know there has to be a couple out there that assist the cruiseship passengers...

The Jewel is a GREAT ship. We salied her about a year ago. The spa looked amazing. I planned on using the thermal suite (if I remember the name correctly) at least a couple of times, but ended up with a HORRIBLE sun burn in Costa Maya and could not use it :(

The ship really is awesome, have a great cruise!

Bobbie

Archived