has anyone cruised very recently that drinks Moscado wine?

Do you remember the price that Carnival charged? I wanted to make sure it was still good on the cheers package,

Thanks!

Think you mean Moscato and last we saw just over $ 20 per bottle. Considering we buy a very nice one at Walmart for 3 bucks rather a huge markup.

The Castello DiPoggio is the Moscato wine that Carnival sells and I believe was about $6.95 a glass. It's an awesome wine! We bring two bottles of it on board with us. The best price I've seen for a bottle of it on land was $17.00.

The Castello DiPoggio is the Moscato wine that Carnival sells and I believe was about $6.95 a glass. It's an awesome wine! We bring two bottles of it on board with us. The best price I've seen for a bottle of it on land was $17.00.

Odd, I paid $9.00/ glass when I was on the Paradise in Oct. I was on the cheers package for the first cruise and then paid per glass on the second cruise with my b2b.

I am just worried the price of this wine might have gone up and is not included in the Cheers package,

They did raise it as I paid over $9.00 as well on our last cruise for the Castello Moscato. I also just bring my own as our local Walmart and Target carry it!! The most I have seen it for is $12.99 for the bottle around here;)

It may have been $9.00. I can't be sure since the last two cruises we used Cheers and never looked at the prices because we knew all our drinks were covered. We tried a lot of different drinks! :)

I had this Moscato on a cruise and its now my favorite. Our WalMart sells it for $10.99/bottle

I also drink the Castello Del Poggio, it was $9 a glass when I was onboard a few months back.

We bring a few bottles from home.

Our local Walmart has it for $11 a bottle.

Anyone tried the sister wine to the Castello?

It's a sweet red called Roscato.

Also around $9 a bottle at WM.

IT'S DELICIOUS.

I also drink the Castello Del Poggio, it was $9 a glass when I was onboard a few months back.

We bring a few bottles from home.

Our local Walmart has it for $11 a bottle.

Anyone tried the sister wine to the Castello?

It's a sweet red called Roscato.

Also around $9 a bottle at WM.

IT'S DELICIOUS.

It sounds familiar the Roscato.. Does it also have a slight bubbliness to it? And you drink it cool or cold?